Trekking to the Khan Tengri BC plus mountaineering program
Trekking to Base Camp + Khan-Tengri expedition. Acclimatization trek from «At-Jailoo» 2500m to BC «South Inylchek» 4100m + mountaineering program by the price: $2850
For many years already the alpinists have trekked up to the Base Camp South Inylchek along the glacier in order to get a better acclimatization before climbing Khan Tengri and Pobeda peaks. The trek up along the glacier not only helps you to get better acclimatization, but also gives you a unique opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views of Tien Shan. The trek starts in At Jailoo gorge – an amazingly beautiful place on Inylchek river bank, one of your Camps overlooks stunning Nansen peak, and at the confluence of South and North Inylchek you can walk to see the famous Merzbacher Lake. But there were some people who wouldn’t accept this way of acclimatization because of the necessity to carry much – tents, food and personal belongings, etc. We set up permanent tent Camps all along the route to make the trek possible and easy for you (see map).
Supplier of services: ClimberCA International Consortium. About Us
https://t.me/ClimberCA – telegram
WhatsApp / Viber +7966 065-53-44
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
If you book this tour through us, we guarantee you accurate and professional fulfillment of all obligations, as well as attentive individual approach to each client.
With us your trip will be much easier as:
1) You will be awaited in every Camp, you will be accommodated in comfortable tents and get delicious meals that include National and European cuisine;
2) You will have communication in every Camp, and will be able to send the information from there;
3) Your itinerary will be marked and described in details in a leaflet, that you will get when your use our service.
If you use our service, you can save money, as:
1) There is no need for you to bring (or rent) lots of things – like tent, dishes, frying pans, etc;
2) You don’t need to buy any food; 3) No need to hire porters.
Day 1.Arrival to Bishkek, transfer to the hotel.
Day 2.Transfer Bishkek – Karakol (400 km). Accommodation in yurt camp
Day 3.Transfer Karakol – Base camp “At Jailoo” (2500m)
Day 4.Trek “At Jailoo” – to the glacier Inylchek – at the foot of Nansen peak 2900m. .(18km 6-8 hours.)
Day 5.Trek along and across the moraines to Putevodnyi glacier 3100m. (8km. 6-8hours).
Day 6.Trek along the side moraine to the Merzbacher meadow 3400m. (8km. 5-7hours.)
Day 7.Trek Merzbacher meadow – Comsomolskii glacier 3800m.(10km. 6-8hours.)
Day 8.Trek Comsomolskii glacier – Base Camp “South Inylchek”. 4100m. (12km.6-8hours)
Peak Ascending program:
Day 9.Acclimatization and preparation to ascent
Day 10.Camp № 1. 4200m
Day 11.Camp № 2. 5300m.
Day 12.Camp № 3. 5800m.
Day 13.Descent to Base Camp.
Day 14.Rest day.
Day 15.Preparation day
Day 16.Camp № 1.
Day 17.Camp № 2
Day 18.Camp № 3.
Day 19.Ascent to the summit 7010 m and descent to the Camp №3.
Day 20.Descend to the Base Camp
Day 21.Extra day in case of bad weather
Day 22.Extra day in case of bad weather
Day 23.Extra day in case of bad weather
Day 24.Helicopter flight to Base Camp “Karkara” and transfer to Bishkek. Accommodation in a hotel.
Day 25.Free day in Bishkek.
Day 26.Transfer to the airport
Schedule of helicopter flights in 2023:
July 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 29, 30
August 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 24
Price for 2023
The cost of the program in 2022: 2850 USD per person
The price of “full package” includes:
– Transfer to/from the airport or railway station of Bishkek
– Transfer airport/railway station of Bishkek – hotel – airport/railway station of Bishkek
– Accommodation in Karakol town in the yurt camp «Turkestan» with breakfast – 1 night
– Transfer heli pad – Bishkek
– Transfer Karakol – At Jailoo
– Helicopter transfer of your luggage to the Base Camp “South Inylchek” (luggage transfer is unlimited)
– Helicopter flight Base Camp “South Inylchek”- Base Camp “Karkara”
– Accommodation in a hotel in Bishkek with breakfast (not more than 3 nights!)
– Lunches on the way Bishkek – Karakol and Karkara – Bishkek
– Accommodation and full board (hot food for breakfast and dinner, lunches as snack boxes) in the permanent tent camps along the trek At Jailoo – Base Camp “South Inylchek”
– Accommodation and full board (meals 3 times a day) in the Base Camp «South Inylchek»
– Free of charge usage of the shower and sauna, toilet, storage room, in the Base Camp “South Inylchek
– Guide consultation
– Doctor consultation
– Registration at the rescue team
– Ecological fee for staying at the territory of the Base Camp
– Usage of long-distance radio telecommunication service;
– Rent of the of ultra-short wave radios during ascents;
– Frontier zone permit;
– Official registration with authorities of Kyrgyzstan (if needed).
The cost does not include:
– The cost of Kyrgyz visa;
– International flight;
– All optional deviations from the main itinerary;
– Beverages and meals not included in main menu;
– All personal expenses (extra luggage fee, room service, medical expenses/insurance, etc.);
– The services of a mountain guide and porters for ascending/descending;
– The rent of mountaineering equipment
Map of the route
Additional services at Base Camp:
1 person – 1800 USD per guide per program
2 person – 2000 USD per guide per program
3 person – 2400 USD per guide per program
Rent of tents for high camps – 80 USD per program
Gas cartridges of 230 g (butane/propane) – 9 USD per one cartridge
International call by satellite telephone – 4 USD/min
Internet – 5 USD/hour
Oxygen cylinders – 650 USD
Rent of mask and oxygen pressure reducer – 300 USD
Deposit for oxygen cylinders – 50 USD (refund, if you bring back an empty balloon)
Backpack – 85 liters, Sleeping bag -1, Sleeping pad – 1, Helmet -1, Harness – 1, Carbines – 4, Jumar – 1, Crampons– 1, Repshnur (6-7 mm) – 5 m, Ice axe – 1, Sun glasses – 1 or 2, Torch (headlamp) -1 + set of spare batteries, Ice screw -2, Folding knife – 1, Down jacket/parka -1, Gortex: pants, jacket – 1 suit, Polartec: jacket 200 -1; pants – 1, Thermal underwear – 1 suit, Polartec 100 – 1 suit (jacket, pants), Polartec gloves -1, Overmitts – 1.+ windproof -1, Warm hat -1, Balaclava -1, Warm socks -2 pairs, Socks, Gamashi, Sun protection crèam, Figure-8 descender – 1, Telescopic Sticks (poles). – 1, Avalanche shovel –1, High altitude boots – 1, Trekking boots -1.
Please pay attention on the fact of your security in case of any accidents if you purchase insurance policy. Responsibility for the reliability of the insurance company and for the accordance of insurance policy to our demands holds by the owner of insurance. We imperatively recommend to control next information in the insurance policy:
1) GLOBAL VOYAGER CAN NOT INTERVENE as an insurance company assistant
2) The sum of the policy must cover not less than USD 30.000
3) In the field “occupation” (or “sports practice”) “Mountaineering” must be notified
4) As Country of stay – Kyrgyzstan
5) The effective dates of the insurance policy must be included and coincide with the dates of Stay in Kyrgyzstan
6) The insurance policy must cover at least “first aid” and “transport of affected by helicopter if necessary” (be sure of this point to be included during the formalization of the insurance policy)
Before the formalization of the policy, make sure which assistant operates the insurance company in question.
Please remember: we do not work with GLOBAL VOYAGER assistant. In case the client has purchased an insurance policy in any company whose assistant is GLOBAL VOYAGER, medical and transportation expenses will be borne by the client involved.