Guaranteed departure date Khan Tengri Peak 2023
– This information in Russian
– Khan-Tengri Peak expedition 2023
– Khan-Tengri Peak North Side Expedition (7010 m)
– Acclimatization trek from «At-Jailoo» 2500m to BC «South Inylchek» 4100m + mountaineering program
Guaranteed departure date for an expedition with an experienced mountaineering guide.
Duration of the program with fixed dates: from August 6 to August 26, 2023
Supplier of services: ClimberCA International Consortium. About Us.
https://t.me/ClimberCA – telegram
+7966 065-53-44 – whatsapp/viber
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
If you to book this tour through us, we guarantee you accurate and professional fulfillment of all obligations, as well as attentive individual approach to each client.
Cost of special program in 2023: 3350 USD/person.
Cost includes services of full package with additional services:
– meeting/seeing-off at the airport in Bishkek or at railway station in Bishkek;
– transfer airport in Bishkek– hotel – airport in Bishkek;
– transfer Bishkek to helicopter landing spot in Karkara and back;
– helicopter flight to BC and back;
– unlimited luggage weight on the helicopter flight to BC and back;
– accommodation in the hotel in Bishkek with breakfast (no more then 3 nights only in total!);
– accommodation in double tents with fullboard at BC “South Inylchek“;
– free usage of hot shower and sauna, toilet and cloak-room at BC “South Inylchek“;
– consultancy service of local guide;
– consultancy of doctor;
– registration with local Rescue Party;
– ecology fee payable for usage of territory at BC;
– usage of long-distance radio telecommunication service;
– rent of ultra-short wave radios during ascents;
– usage of fixed ropes on the route;
– change of air-flight and railway tickets;
– frontier zone permit;
– official registration with authorities of Kyrgyzstan and visa support letter (if needed);
– Professional mountaineering guide
– Installed high-altitude tents (3 pax in 1 tent!)
– Group mountaineering equipment: ropes (if needed), gas cartridges and gas stoves, cooking set
– High-altitude food (see the list in attachment)
The cost does not include:
– The cost of Kyrgyz visa;
– International flight;
– All optional deviations from the main itinerary;
– Beverages and meals not included in main menu;
– All personal expenses (extra luggage fee, room service, medical expenses/insurance, etc.);
– The services of porters for ascending/descending
Please note, porter services are not included into the cost of a program and paid additionally.
Additional services at Base Camp:
Oxygen cylinders – 650 USD
Rent of mask and oxygen pressure reducer – 300 USD
Deposit for oxygen cylinders – 50 USD (refund, if you bring back an empty balloon)
Backpack – 85 liters, Sleeping bag -1, Sleeping pad – 1, Helmet -1, Harness – 1, Carbines – 4, Jumar – 1, Crampons– 1, Repshnur (6-7 mm) – 5 m, Ice axe – 1, Sun glasses – 1 or 2, Torch (headlamp) -1 + set of spare batteries, Ice screw -2, Folding knife – 1, Down jacket/parka -1, Gortex: pants, jacket – 1 suit, Polartec: jacket 200 -1; pants – 1, Thermal underwear – 1 suit, Polartec 100 – 1 suit (jacket, pants), Polartec gloves -1, Overmitts – 1.+ windproof -1, Warm hat -1, Balaclava -1, Warm socks -2 pairs, Socks, Gamashi, Sun protection crèam, Figure-8 descender – 1, Telescopic Sticks (poles). – 1, Avalanche shovel –1, High altitude boots – 1, Trekking boots -1.
Please pay attention on the fact of your security in case of any accidents if you purchase insurance policy. Responsibility for the reliability of the insurance company and for the accordance of insurance policy to our demands holds by the owner of insurance. We imperatively recommend to control next information in the insurance policy:
1) GLOBAL VOYAGER CAN NOT INTERVENE as an insurance company assistant
2) The sum of the policy must cover not less than USD 30.000
3) In the field “occupation” (or “sports practice”) “Mountaineering” must be notified
4) As Country of stay – Kyrgyzstan
5) The effective dates of the insurance policy must be included and coincide with the dates of Stay in Kyrgyzstan
6) The insurance policy must cover at least “first aid” and “transport of affected by helicopter if necessary” (be sure of this point to be included during the formalization of the insurance policy)
Before the formalization of the policy, make sure which assistant operates the insurance company in question.
Please remember: we do not work with GLOBAL VOYAGER assistant. In case the client has purchased an insurance policy in any company whose assistant is GLOBAL VOYAGER, medical and transportation expenses will be borne by the client involved.