Khan-Tengri Peak North Side Expedition (7010 m)
We invite you to participate in the Khan-Tengri Peak Group Expedition from the North.
“North Inylchek” and “South Inylchek” Base Camps will be active between 10th of July and 25st of August in 2024.
– Khan-Tengri Peak expedition 2024
Supplier of services: ClimberCA International Consortium. About Us.
https://t.me/ClimberCA – telegram
WhatsApp / Viber +7966 065-53-44
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
The beautiful pyramid of Khan Tengri is without doubt the Jewel of the Tien Shan. It is the second highest mountain in this most northerly and remote of the great Asian mountain ranges. Among the local people, the white peaks are known as ‘The Mountains of Heaven’.
Khan Tengri was first climbed by a Soviet expedition in 1931, via the West Col and West Ridge. Since then, most of its ridges and faces have been climbed – all by Soviet teams.
We offer a classical route – from the North from the Northern Inylchek glacier. This approach is one of most popular among climbers.
Basic program – 21 days
Day 1. Arrival in Bishkek, accommodation in a hotel.
Day 2. Drive Bishkek – Karkara ( 460 km ), accommodation at the Camp.
Day 3. Fly by helicopter to BC “North Inylchek” (4000m).
Day 4. Acclimatization and preparation for ascent.
Day 5. Acclimatization and preparation for ascent.
Day 6. Camp № 1 . 4200m.
Day 7. Camp № 2 . 5300m.
Day 8. Radial hike to Chapaev Peak.
Day 9. Descend to BC
Day 10. Day of rest and preparation.
Day 11. Day of rest and preparation.
Day 12. Camp № 1.
Day 13. Camp № 3.
Day 14. Ascent of the summit (7010 m.) and descent to the camp № 3.
Day 15. Descent to the base camp.
Day 16. Additional day in case of bad weather.
Day 17. Additional day in case of bad weather.
Day 18. Additional day in case of bad weather.
Day 19. Fly by helicopter to BC “Karkara” and drive to Bishkek. Accommodation at hotel.
Day 20. Day in Bishkek.
Day 21. Transfer to the airport. Departure.
Cost of program in 2024: 3500 USD per person
– Meeting/seeing-off at the airport in Bishkek or at railway station in Bishkek;
– Transfer airport in Bishkek– hotel – airport in Bishkek;
– Transfer Bishkek to helicopter landing spot in Karkara and back;
– Helicopter flight to BC and back;
– Unlimited luggage weight on the helicopter flight to BC and back;
– Accommodation in the hotel in Bishkek with breakfast (no more then 3 nights only in total!);
– Accommodation in double tents with full board at BC “North Inylchek“;
– Free usage of hot shower and sauna, toilet and cloak-room at BC “North Inylchek“;
– Consultancy service of local guide;
– Consultancy of doctor;
– Registration with local Rescue Party;
– Ecology fee payable for usage of territory at BC;
– Usage of long-distance radio telecommunication service;
– Rent of ultra-short wave radios during ascents;
– Usage of fixed ropes on the route;
– Frontier zone permit;
– Official registration with authorities of Kyrgyzstan.
– Professional mountaineering guide: – group of 1-3 pax – 1 guide- group of 4-6 pax – 1 guide and 1 guide’s assistant- group of 7-10 pax – 1 guide and 2 guide’s assistants
– high-altitude tents (2 pax in 1 tent!)
– Group mountaineering equipment: ropes (if needed), gas cartridges and gas stoves, cooking set
– High-altitude food
The cost does not include:
– The cost of Kyrgyz visa;
– International flight;
– All optional deviations from the main itinerary;
– Beverages and meals not included in main menu;
– All personal expenses (extra luggage fee, room service, medical expenses/insurance, etc.)
Oxygen cylinders – 650 USD
Rent of mask and oxygen pressure reducer – 300 USD
Deposit for oxygen cylinders – 50 USD (refund, if you bring back an empty balloon)
Backpack – 85 liters, Sleeping bag -1, Sleeping pad – 1, Helmet -1, Harness – 1, Carbines – 4, Jumar – 1, Crampons– 1, Repshnur (6-7 mm) – 5 m, Ice axe – 1, Sun glasses – 1 or 2, Torch (headlamp) -1 + set of spare batteries, Ice screw -2, Folding knife – 1, Down jacket/parka -1, Gortex: pants, jacket – 1 suit, Polartec: jacket 200 -1; pants – 1, Thermal underwear – 1 suit, Polartec 100 – 1 suit (jacket, pants), Polartec gloves -1, Overmitts – 1.+ windproof -1, Warm hat -1, Balaclava -1, Warm socks -2 pairs, Socks, Gamashi, Sun protection crèam, Figure-8 descender – 1, Telescopic Sticks (poles). – 1, Avalanche shovel –1, High altitude boots – 1, Trekking boots -1.
Please pay attention on the fact of your security in case of any accidents if you purchase insurance policy. Responsibility for the reliability of the insurance company and for the accordance of insurance policy to our demands holds by the owner of insurance. We imperatively recommend to control next information in the insurance policy:
1) GLOBAL VOYAGER CAN NOT INTERVENE as an insurance company assistant
2) The sum of the policy must cover not less than USD 30.000
3) In the field “occupation” (or “sports practice”) “Mountaineering” must be notified
4) As Country of stay – Kyrgyzstan
5) The effective dates of the insurance policy must be included and coincide with the dates of Stay in Kyrgyzstan
6) The insurance policy must cover at least “first aid” and “transport of affected by helicopter if necessary” (be sure of this point to be included during the formalization of the insurance policy)
Before the formalization of the policy, make sure which assistant operates the insurance company in question.
Please remember: we do not work with GLOBAL VOYAGER assistant. In case the client has purchased an insurance policy in any company whose assistant is GLOBAL VOYAGER, medical and transportation expenses will be borne by the client involved.