Heliski in Suusamyr
Suusamyr is situated in 130 km from Bishkek city and is located between two ridges: Kyrgyz ridge from the North and Suusamyr-Too from the South. The altitude of the skiing area is 2200-2600 m with surrounding mountain peaks with altitude of near to 4500 m. This area attracts by the powder and great opportunities for of off-piste skiing.
Supplier of services: ClimberCA International Consortium. About Us
https://t.me/ClimberCA – telegram
+7966 065-53-44 – whatsapp/viber
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
Day 1. Saturday. Arrival to Manas International airport (Bishkek), flight (or car transfer, 130 km) to Suusamyr valley.
Accommodation on the ski base, acquaintance with area, guides, main instructions.
8.30 – breakfast
9.00 – departure to the riding area. Riding.
About 13.00 Lunch
17-00 – return to the base.
19-00 – dinner
Day 7. Friday.
8.30 – breakfast
10.00 – departure to the riding area. Riding.
About 12.00 Lunch
17.00 – return to the base.
20.00 – farewell dinner
23.00 transfer to the airport.
Day 8. Saturday.
Registartion on the flight,departure home
Price of the program in 2022: 4500 USD.
The price includes:
– 8 hours of helicopter time for riding
– Accommodation in twin rooms – 6 nights;
– All group transfers mentioned in the program;
– Full board
– Service of professional heliski-guides;
– Using of avalanche equipment: sensors (transceivers), ABS backpacks, shovels, probes.
Additional service (not included in the price of the tour):
– Skiing in Ski Resort (10$ per person per day)
– Paragliding (tandem flight with expert)
– Bar, disco, karaoke
The price doesn’t include:
– air tickets, all airport taxes;
– ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee;
– Riding on snowmobiles
– Emergency evacuation fee;
– Visa and other consular service;
– Individual menu (drinks and meals not included to the group menu);
– Additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes, equipment breakage, illness etc;
– Personal expenses in the hotel: bar, international calls etc.
– Insurance. To participate in the program each one must have insurance policy which allows helicopter flights and off-piste riding. The sum insured must be at least 10.000 USD. In the absence of an insurance policy, the participant is not allowed to fly by helicopter. The Deposit amount is not refundable.
Additional program conditions:
– group must consist of at least 13 people;
– the heli-ski routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather and snow conditions;
– the program is planned for good weather;
– we will refund unused money in case of bad weather conditions or danger;
– we do not refund money back to the client in case riding failed because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take-off or early landing, caused by the perticipant.