Ski touring in Terskei Ala-Too mountains
What does ski touring mean? The ski touring is a combination of climbing to mountain’s top on certain type of ski and skiing down. The speed participants can choose themself. During the ascent you can enjoy with outstanding scenery of high mountains and rhythmic creak of skis. On the top you will feel full of energy and the best condition for that happy faces of your companies. The next step is going down by the virgin soil. Downhill skiing conditions might be different all depends on amount of snow and slops angels.
Skiing skill is not much important. A lot of people learn skiing during the trip. On downhill skiing you will be overwhelmed with joy and pride of yourself. Every day you will have new challenges and new achievements. You will experience unforgettable feelings!
Karkara Camp will be active: from the beginning of December 2023 till midst of March 2024.
Supplier of services: ClimberCA International Consortium. About Us
https://t.me/ClimberCA – telegram
WhatsApp / Viber +7966 065-53-44
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
Day 1. Bishkek – Karkara.
Drive: 470 km, 7-9 hours . (L, D)
Arrival to Bishkek early in the morning. Upon arrival at the international airport “Manas” you will be met by our driver. From the airport we go to BC “Karkara» (2200m).
Our route runs through the Boom gorge, which is located in the eastern part of the Kyrgyz ridge. We will go along the northern shore of Issyk-Kul lake, the second largest mountain lake in the world after Titicaca Lake in South America. The dimensions of the lake are 182 km from the east to the west and 58 km from the north to the south. The lake was formed as a result of tectonic activity. In summer the water temperature reaches 23-25 degrees, which is warmer than the air temperature. Lunch en route. On the road to the village Tup we turn on the road leading to Karkara.
Upon arrival, dinner in BC “Karkara”. Overnight in cottages (2200m).
Days 2-7. Skiing in around areas.
Skiing tour to the nearest Charkuduk pass, Tup valley, Tuz gorge and Urchashka. (vertical elevation difference from 300 m. to 800 m.) Overnights at the cottages of Karkara camp.
Lunch, dinner and overnight in BC “Karkara” (2200m).
Day 8. Karkara – Bishkek.
Drive 470 km, 6-7 hours (B, L)
Breakfast in the capm, preparation for leaving. Transfer to Bishkek and then to airport. Departure to home.
Price $1120 per person
What is included
– accommodation in Karkara base camp with full board (hot breakfast and dinner, and lunch-boxes for lunch) – 7 nights;
– ski guide and assistance;
– full-board for the whole trip;
– snowmobile for personal equipment and things;
– all transfers per the program;
– border permit;
– ecology fees per the program.
What Is excluded
– visa support letter and consular fee (if necessary)
– any extra services out of the main program
– food and beverages which are not included on the main menu
– other personal expenses (fee for extra weight of the luggage, room service, medical insurance/expenses, etc.)
The equipment below is recommended to take with you for the ski tour program:
2. Avalanche probe
3. Snow shovel
4. Ski crampons
5. Ski helmet (optional)
6. Backpack with ABS (optional)
1. Ski / snowboard and snowshoes
2. Ski tour boots / snowboard boots
3. Ski sticks or telescopic poles
4. Alpine mask
5. Ski climbers
Clothes and equipment:
1. Backpack – 35-50 л.
2. Sleeping bag -1
3. Head lamp -1 + set of spare batteries
4. Folding knife – 1
5. Ski jacket -1
6. Gorteks: pants, jaket – 1set.
7. Polartec jacket 200 -1 pants – 1
8. Thermal clothing – 1set.
9. Polartec 100 – 1set.
11. Warm gloves – 2 pair + windproof gloves -1pair
12. Warm hat -1
13. Neck face mask -1
14. Warm socks -2 pairs
15. Just socks; optional.
16. Sun protection cream
17. Trekking boots
19. Personal first-aid kit