Annapurna Circuit Trek – 20 Days
This is one of the classic and most rewarding treks on the western hills in Nepal offering grand view of the three highest 8000m mountain range Mt. Annapurna I (8091m), Mt. Dhaulagiri I (8167m) and Mt. Manaslu (8163m) including arrays of over 6000m snow capped peaks, The trail follows the river Marshyangdi all the way to its source, the glacial lake in Manang, through the rural farm villages and terraced farm fields from the sub-tropic climate to the arctic landscape and through the rain forest to the alpine woodland.
Treks follows the Yak country and finally over to the Thorung La (5416m) pass with amazing views of the surrounding landscapes and magnificent peaks, After the strenuous walk up to the top of Thornag La we reach the highest point of this trek. The trail descends most of the way to Pokhara passing thought the holy site of Muktinath. Muktinath is one of the sources of the Kali Gandaki River. Through the deepest gorge of Kali Gandaki River Valley and passing the charming Villages of Jomsom, Marpha, Tukuche and Tatopani (Hot Spring), we end our trek at Pokhara one of the most scenic places on this planet. The dramatic deep valleys and mountain scenery is the reason for this trek, and the experience is truly awe-inspiring.
A moderate to challenging trek which sometime requires to walk on the steep up and down mountain path can be done anytime of the year expect monsoon severe winter when the Thorung La Pass blocked by snow.
Supplier of services: ClimberCA International Consortium. About Us
https://t.me/ClimberCA – telegram
WhatsApp / Viber +7966 065-53-44
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Drive to Khudi (800m/2,624ft): 7- 8 hours
Day 03: Khudi to Sirung (2200m/7216 ft): 6 – 7 hours
Day 04: Sirung to Jagat (1,300m/4265ft): 6 – 7 hours
Day 05: Jagat to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft): 7-8 hours
Day 06: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 07: Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 08: Pisang to Manang: 6 – 7 hours
Day 09: Manang: Acclimatization day
Day 10: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3 – 4 hours
Day 11: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3 – 4 hours
Day 12: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) via Thorong La pass (5416m/17764ft): 7 – 8 hours
Day 13: Muktinath to Marpha (2,670m/8,760ft): 4 – 5 hours
Day 14: Marpha to Kalopani (2,530 m/8,300 ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 15: Kalopani to Tatopani (1,200m/3,937ft): 6 – 7 hours
Day 16: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 7 – 8 hours
Day 17: Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft): 6 – 7 hours
Day 18: Tadapani to Pokhara (850m/2,789ft) via Ghandruk: 5 – 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Day 19: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 5-6 hours
Day 20: Final departure
Trip Cost Include:
– Transfer airport/hotel/airport on both domestic and international flights by private vehicle.
– Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley with Nepalese cultural guide and private vehicle, including world heritage sites entrance fees as per the above itinerary.
– Accommodations in Kathmandu, Shangri La Resort in Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
– Accommodation in comfortable lodge or Teahouse while on trek
– Full board meals while on trekking (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea and coffee.
– Professional local trekking guide trained in Wilderness First Aid, Plus Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
– All meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation for guide and porter.
– Insurance covering all stuff, including porters as per state law
– Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
– Domestic flight to/from Pokhara and Kathmandu, including airport tax.
– Warm down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
– All necessary paper work and permits, including TIMS permit
– Travel & Rescue arrangement. (Helicopter Evacuation available if required, at clients’ cost).
– Comprehensive First aid medical kit.
– Complementary Actual adventure T-shirt and Annapurna region trekking map
– Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
– All applicable government taxes.
Please Note: On our tours/trek packages, rooms or tents are provided on a twin sharing basis. A single person supplement charge will be added. This is waived for certain treks. Please discuss this with us. –
Occasionally, we can match you with a compatible partner for trekking purposes with your approval.
Trip Cost Exclude:
– Visa fee for Nepal (Please bring accurate $USD cash t $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month and two passport size photograph).
– Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
– Personal expenses (alcoholic drinks, bottled water, cold drinks and laundry).
– Personal medical and travel insurance and medical bills.
– International air fares/ flights (Fares and flights can be arranged upon the request).
– Hot shower during trekking.
– Personal trekking equipment.