Muztagh Ata 7545M Expedition Torugart-Torugart
Mustagh Ata Mountaineering Expedition-2022
Enter into China from the Torugart pass, which is on the border of China and Kyrgystan. Drive to Kashgar Accommodation in hotel.
Take a ride by bus 200km on the famous Karakorum Highway until arrive at Subash (3600m), the end of the road, where your camels are waiting. This is also your first start trekking to base camp. Overnight at Subash
Treks to base camp from Subash (13 Km 4—5 hours)
Time to re-organize your equipment and food for the altitude section.
Day 05 /07
Do your acclimatization training: move your altitude equipment and food up to your climbing Camp One, which will set up the Snow-line. The altitude here is 5200 meters. Come down to your base camp for nights
Set up your climbing Camp 02, where the altitude is about 6100 meters, and Camp 03, where the altitude is about 6600 meters.
Come down to base camp at 4700 meters
Trek down to the end of the road with your camels and say Good Bye to your Kyrgyz camel drivers and drive down to Kashgar. Accommodation in hotel
A tour day and a day for rest. Do your last reorganization before
Leave for home via Torugart pass.
1) Transportation everywhere, camels.
2) Accommodation in Kashgar.
3) On ascent: provides 10 days fresh food at BC with a mess tent, base camp tents, table stools, mess kit, gas stove, cooking set, and mattress.
4) Climbing permit; ecological payment; the permission for passing Torugart Pass; the peak registration fee; visa invitation.
5) Chinese liaison officer (English speaking) will be with the team for all trip in China, one cook will be working at BC.
Price not includes: climbing equipment, cooking equipment and food above base camp, climbing tents.
Price: 2950 USD/per person
ClimberCA International Consortium
https://t.me/ClimberCA – telegram
WhatsApp / Viber +7966 065-53-44
e-mail – email@example.com